Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Shaper Corset. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Origami Corset
Topic Started: Mar 7 2018, 11:53 AM (80 Views)
davefollmers
[ * ]
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a good pattern for folding an origami corset? I have trawled everywhere but been unable to find any. Ideally I want to be able to make ones that open in the middle, so I can use them as invites. I have found someone who sells them pre made (the fabulous VoodooDoll Designs), but they only ship to America, and I wanted to try making some myself. If you follow the link to the site, you will see the sort of thing I am aiming for - they are fabulous! Any help you could give would me much appreciated!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://snkhan.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6775
Animated Explainer Video

Thanks
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Corset FAQ · Next Topic »
Add Reply